Thursdays, March 13 – April 10
Silence, Sound and Scripture: Lenten Disciplines
6:00: A simple meal of bread and soup.
7:00: A service of silence, sound and scripture using the Lenten texts of the season in a variety of approaches.
Locations are as follows:
• March 13: Trinity Church in Shelburne Falls.
• March 20: Charlemont Federated Church in Charlemont.
• March 27: Mary Lyon Church in Buckland.
• April 3: Shelburne Center Congregational: Fellowship Hall
• April 10: Ashfield Congregational Church
• St. John’s Episcopal church is also participating.
We will need 4 or 5 people to bring soup and/or bread on March 20th when the service is at our church. Please let Cara know if you plan to gather at 5:30 at our church to car pool.